Automatic stacker type Bomb-Door
Is a Line
designed for stacking the sheet formats in a regular stacks
according production requirements.
The stacker is composed by a main frame fixed to foundation
with anchor bolts and nuts.
The frame is supporting:
- Motor operated lateral guides with up and down
motion and at symmetric position in reference to
the stacking line axis.
- Supporting arms for up and down tilting rolls to get formats in
- A symmetric row of driven tilting rolls acting as formats support.
- The rolls are manufactured in carbon steel and
covered with polyurethane of hardness of 90║ Shore.
- Tilting motion of the rolls row is operated by a.c. motor and
- Pneumatic formats stack centering system located in one of the
- Swinging and displaceable stopper at end side, operated by elec.
motor and gear.
- Stopper swinging motion, allowing stacks exit from the
- Hydraulic operated pushing device located in the front of formats.
- Hydraulic operated scissor type table supporting the chain conveyor.
- Stacks chain conveyor
Characteristics for a representative case:
|Formats length min / max
|Formats width min / max
|Max. stack height
|Max. stack weight
|Drive motor power